Event Information :
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training India at Rishikesh
Why to Learn Kundalini Yoga?
The Kundalini Yoga is a Yoga of Energy Awakening and Mindfulness journey which generally focuses on opening and activating the Kundalini, Chakras and energy channels to helps in achieving Spiritual Awakening. The process of awakening the Kundalini gives new life to the energy and consciousness. As you learn about the Kundalini Yoga and how it transforms our body, mind and emotions, you can freely understand and experience what this means and how your life can be peaceful and a continuous celebration.
Once one move into the deeper experience of Kundalini Yoga and its weight, he will come to realize that it’s not just a form of exercise, it’s more like a way of life. It’s also important to keep in mind that the scholarship this yoga includes spiritual growth and sanctification. Through the 200 hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India at Rishikesh, you will have a better understanding of who you really are? As you go deeper into the Kundalini Yoga and its science, you'll realize that you're connected with the whole world, that you are not only body and mind separated, but you are something beyond the body mind and the whole universe functions as one organic unity. To experience this oneness inside and outside is the true essence of yogic science.
How to Learn the Science of Kundalini Yoga?
The best way to learn, the science, methodology and its mechanism of kundalini yoga is by joining a 200 hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training course
from a Yoga Alliance USA accredited Yoga Ashram. This training course will give you a thorough understanding and experience through a step-by step teaching of both theory and practical. As Kundalini yoga is based on both the energy and awareness concept, it is best to learn and experience it from a ashram that has a good specialization both yoga and meditation.
Who are Eligible for Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course?
This course is designed for anyone who has torrid desire for redoubling the understanding of Kundalini, Chakras, Tantra, Mantra, Energy Awakening, Spiritual growth, and Self-realization. Whether you're a yoga interpreter or yoga practitioner or mediation aspirant or new to yoga this 200 hours kundalini yoga teacher training in India is very suitable and worth to learn. This training course gives a very good foundation for both beginners and intermediate participants by developing a thorough experience and understanding of kundalini yoga. Scholars will develop the savvy to tutor yoga as well as refine their own subjective practices.
Best Place to Learn Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India
If you are a Kundalini Yoga lover, having good interest to learn the deeper dimensions of energy and consciousness then it should be learnt from a place where the whole environment is supportive and acquainted with long yogic tradition and yoga practice. Rishikesh, the yoga capital of India is highly charged with spiritual energy since many thousand years by yogis, masters and rishis. Rishikesh, the foot hills of Himalayas and the strong presence of the holy river Ganga create very powerful base the learn and experience the science of Yoga and meditation. In this respect, Yoga Essence keeps its unique position in Rishikesh whose main aim is to deepen and expand your knowledge, experience through a radical transformation of your body, mind, heart and way of living with help of both meditation and Yoga.
Reasons to do Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India
1. To learn the real yoga one needs to approach and join the indigenous and authentic yoga ashram or school of India, the origin country of yoga. The students here are ensured to be taught the original and comprehensive Yoga in both aspects of theory and practical.
2. Yoga Essence Rishikesh provides the International accredited Certification to the worldwide students, to enable and authorize them to teach anywhere in the world.
3. Yoga Essence strongly believes that Yoga Teacher Training should not lose the Yoga tradition and lineage, as also it should give importance to the modern scientific discoveries in health and medical sciences. health and medical wisdom, in its syllabus.
4. 200 hours Kundalini Yoga teacher training at Yoga Essence Rishikesh accelerate the physical, energetical, psychological, and spiritual aspects of yoga aspirants’ life by combining many powerful meditation practices on chakras, kundalini, yoga nidra with Asana, pranayama, yogic cleansing practices, mudra, bandha and many more.
5. Our 200 hours kundalini yoga teacher training
also includes additional 50 hours certified Yoga Nidra Teacher Training which help the students to learn and experience yoga nidra and how to teach yoga nidra also.
6. Yoga Essence is well known in India as meditation training ashram, it provides the yoga training at its full depth and dimensions, where the students can get the opportunity to see, know and witness the yogic cultures, traditions and yogic diets which help them to strengthen their knowledge, experience about yoga and India’s rich and diversified culture and traditions.
Yoga Essence Ashram, Tapovan , Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, India.