Fashion, like thinking with our senses, is being physically in the moment. That is how it inspires, refreshes and entertains us. When fashion feels good, it is often a color or design statement that responds to a dream. Feeling good and looking good raises our spirit.
With a sensual approach you are more open to possibilities and potential. Sensual Thinking is how to create your life with purpose. Your style is a response to what feels right. The fashion you wear may be personal, but everybody notices it.
Get ready to unleash the artist within you in a creative space with an artist-cum-photographer as good as Abir Roy. This workshop will give you the space to explore a wide possibility of images within the genre of sensual photography and help you gain hands-on practical knowledge.
It will also provide an opportunity to learn to experiment with lighting & camera configurations. Understanding the secrets of post processing will help enhance your images with a creative touch and aids you in creating a rather vibrant story.
ABOUT THE MENTOR
Abir’s journey of becoming a photographer is interesting. He always wanted to do something creative – see things from a different perspective. He is a self taught photographer who firmly believes in practice. His style of photography is preferably based on editorials. He believes in story-telling in a single frame or set of sequential images with a particular thematic ambience.
WHAT IS UNIQUE?
- Master the art of Sensual Photography during a guided workshop where you work with an expert, who has years of experience
- Head to a professional photo studio for a deeper understanding of the power of sensual lighting and how to create the ideal set for your clients
- Learn post processing techniques: Discuss how to retouch a photo with software to amp up the finished result
- Work with a model and makeup artists as you test out your newfound skills during a practice photo shoot
WHAT WE COVER
- Careers in Fashion
- Posing and expression
- Pricing your products
- The supermodel experience
- Post-production workflow
- The psychology of sensual photography
- Colour Correction
WHAT YOU BRING
- Tripod (Optional)
- Light source such as flash
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Studio Setup
- Makeup Artist
TIME: 11 AM to 6 PM
PRICE: ₹4999/- PER PERSON
PAYMENT TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT : ₹2000/- PER PERSON
BALANCE DUE: BEFORE Jun 10 2021
Visit : events.chiiz.com
Registration : https://rzp.io/l/abirsdbmp
Phone: +91 727-727-4848